Hey SFS listeners! Julian and Connor meet up online to discuss the past, present, and future of SFS. Thanks for sticking with the podcast as we learn more about podcasting and science communication in general. We’ve got a lot in the works for the summer, and are excited to bring you loads of new content!
We must ask a favor with this new push to polish SFS! Itunes reviews are one of the best ways to help new podcasts find new audiences. Here’s a quick rundown of how to post an Itunes review:
- Open up the iTunes Store.
- In the search box, type in the name of the podcast, (Straight from a Scientist)
- Click on Straight from a Scientist in the search results to be taken to its iTunes page.
- On the item’s iTunes page, choose “Ratings and Reviews” from the top navigation.
- Click the button, “Write a Review.”
- Write your review. You can make up a nickname if you want
- Hit “Submit.”
Every review helps! We really appreciate your time and thoughts!
We’re also in the midst of a rebranding effort through the summer. New logos, album art templates, and some website elements are now live. We’ll also be remastering our previous podcasts for more easy listening. We are looking for feedback on all of it! Contact us here with any questions or concerns, or reach out to us on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
Partners discussed in this episode: